My version of Lidl's Italiamo range - Red and Yellow Pepper & Chilli Soup

My version of Lidl's Italiamo Red and Yellow Pepper & Chilli Soup, and yes I should of cleaned the bowl for the photo but I did clear the bowl when I ate it. Lidl's Italiamo range of Italian fare is great and this soup is fantastic, I'd bought a couple of tins, lunch at work is usually soup, and then when spotting it next in Lidl I bought more tins. But Lidl's ranges of unusual food changes so I thought I'd try to make an equivalent copy. And this is pretty much as good.

Ingredients:-

Shallots
Red peppers
Garlic
Tin toms chopped
Tom puree
Veg stock cubes
Herbs, Thyme and Parsley
Dried chilli
Seasoning
Olive oil
White wine vinegar

Method:-

Gently fry finely chopped shallots in a few decent glugs of olive oil till clear, add chopped peppers and fry till softened, take out some of the pepper pieces and put to one side.

Add crushed garlic, chilli flakes to taste and a tablespoon of tom puree and fry for another minute. Add a tin of choppped toms add stock, add herbs and simmer for fifteen mins. Then blend and add back in the peppers, simmer for another minute ot two, season, taste and drop in a teaspoon of vinegar, taste again. Serve with a dash of olive oil on top, good bread and red wine.